Thursday, April 26, 2012

Climber

In February, we took the girls to the Winter Carnival at the high school I attended (and where they will attend).  It was fun to go back since I hadn't been since I was a student and funny to see how much I actually remember about where things are even though its been a while.  One of my most clear memories was probably where I was when I heard the OJ Simpson verdict read, how pathetic is that? :)

Anyway, we were walking past the climbing wall and the girls wanted to say hi to someone from church who was belaying there.  Someone asked the girls if they wanted to try and Sonja of course said yes immediately. I honestly don't think she really had any idea what she was actually saying yes to!  They had a harness just her size and she was on her way.  It was funny to see as two complete strangers whisked her away and started putting the harness on and tightening it, she was totally unphased.  She was basically dragged up to the top but she had a ton of fun and it was a great first climbing experience!  




1 comment:

Mom said...

Is anybody surprised by this?