Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkins and 39 weeks...

Surprisingly, these two things have a lot in common.


Greta was a wonderful sister and spent the day with Gwen so I could get a pre-baby haircut and manicure and then Cam and I went to the Swedish Covenant Hospital Gala at the Museum of Science and Industry. Thanks!

First I tagged along and we spent the morning at Wagner Farm in Glenview to pick out some pumpkins to carve.






This red building reminded me of Sweden, can' t wait to go back there with the kids someday!

Cam and I at the Gala.
We had a great time, I look forward to going next year and not being 8 1/2 months pregnant! I was trying to figure out what jewelry to wear and realized, who's going to be looking at my jewelry when I've got a very large "accessory" already :)

3 comments:

Michael-Sarah-Greta-Calla-Samuel said...

you look so cute linnea! have i ever told you that sometimes i think my greta looks like you? :)

The Johnson Family said...

Such cute pictures! I bet Gwen had fun picking out pumpkins. You are looking great Linnea, as always. And you and Cam at the Gala - you two look awesome! All of your jewelry is so cool, but I love your natural accessory the best! :) Love you guys.

Martinez Family said...

Ok - you should not be allowed to look that great at 8 1/2 months. I can't wait to see pictures of the baby!
Stacey Martinez