Thursday, November 02, 2006

"Hop"py Halloween :)

Although Gwen couldn't enjoy a huge bag full of candy like other kids, she still had a fun Halloween and a great time dressing up as a bunny. Or, let's be honest, WE had a great time dressing her like a bunny and she couldn't have cared less :)
This is the same costume that I wore for my first Halloween. My sisters and brother also wore it. The last picture is a picture of a picture of me wearing it. It didn't turn out too well but you get the idea.







3 comments:

Lindahl News 2 said...

Sooo cute! How fun is it that your daughter wears the same costume you wore when you were a sweet baby...loved the pics! By the way, Anne and Jed tell me they
think your Gwen is adorable abd these "shots" sure prove it!

The Process said...

I can't even deal!

Anonymous said...

I can't stop smiling. Soon she'll be hopping around everywhere. Thanks for the pics.